A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sawin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sawin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sawin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Sawin MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Sawin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sawin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sawin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Endocrinologists.