A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sawin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sawin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sawin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Sawin MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Sawin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sawin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sawin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Endocrinologists.