Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sawin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sawin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Sawin practice?
Dr. Stephen Sawin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.