Dr. Stephen Scarantino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Scarantino?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Scarantino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2014

Dr. Scarantino is amazing in so many ways. He has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I have had 3 children and 2 surgeries. He made me feel comfortable in the most awkward situations. He is always courteous, professional and has the best bed side manner. He is worth the wait. Clearly the best doctor I have ever come across.

November 27th, 2013

Dr. Scarantino Saved My Life

After seeing 12 OBGYNS I finally found Dr.Scarantino being diagnosed with endometriosis at 16 and now being 23 and already having two surgeries , the endometriosis was back and this time it was worse then ever I was down to 100 pounds by the time I got to Dr.Scarantino and in so much pain living day to day felt impossible. Within my first phone call his receptionsit was so kind and already made me feel like I found the doctor who was going to help me, not tell me my situation was to complex or to suck it up its a disease I have to live with. I remember my first visit praying God please let this Doctor understand that I am really sick and help me, and he did just that he had such great bed side manner he let me know I was going to be okay and that I wasn't crazy , he explained to me things about endometriosis I never even knew about he even told me he thought another problem I may have been dealing with was intersital cystitis I always complained to previous doctors abut my constant urination and they never paid it any mind. Dr. Scarantino called me back every time I needed him to, got me in if it was a emergency and made sure I received the surgery I needed , which in fact showed I did have intersistal cystitis and the endometriosis did come back. Now a month later I have gained 8 pounds I can eat again, and I am pain free from my endometriosis and on a treatment for my bladder. Dr. Scarantino cares so much for his patients and its a sham there are not more Doctors like him, I am so thankful to him and his staff for giving me my life back, and being always so kind to me as I was probably a very needy patient.

October 7th, 2013

The Best

I've been a patient of Dr Scarantino since 2005. He did a D&C on me at the hospital and I concluded that he is the best OBGYN I have had since the births of my children. He is gentle, considerate, respectful and caring. He takes his time and explains the procedure thoroughly. I am very pleased with Dr Scarantino. I will continue to come for my annual checkup even though I have moved out of State for the last 3 years. A great doctor!

September 16th, 2013

I was recommended to see Dr. Scarantino by a friend. I felt comfortable with him right away. He was clear and detailed in answering my questions. I never felt rushed or that my questions were not worth taking the time to answer. His manner was reassuring, professional, and courteous. I am very pleased to have found and intelligent AND attentive doctor. (Well worth the waiting room wait time)

September 15th, 2013

I found my visit to see Dr. Scarantino to be a pleasant experience. He is intelligent, professional, and caring. He spent time with me answering all of my concerns and carefully explained to me what I needed to know. I would definitely recommend him to others.

May 22nd, 2013

Patient

This is the most caring and professional doctor I have had, Very sweet, listens to you then takes his time and explain and answers your questions. He delivered my two kids and I was very disappointed when he was unable to do my C section with my third, I have been going to him for the past 10 yrs and would only see him. He does his job with strong commitment in the at most professional manner. You may take a while to see him but that's because he is so busy, the poor guy is always running around delivering babies. He is the best.

July 11th, 2012

VERY HAPPY

AFTER MANY YEARS WITH THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS OFFICE, DR. MAHER SAAD (WHO HAS RETIRED), I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH DR. SCARANTINO as my doctor. My daughter is also his patient .

July 9th, 2012

Dr. Scarantino is a wonderful person and physician. I would recommend my family to him. He helped saved my life and deliver my children. he is very knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough and most of all easy to talk to.

June 3rd, 2012

Courteous, caring and professional at all times. Always calm and a great diagnostitician. I find him to be very supportive and a doctor who does his job professionally and meticulousully is all that one should require of a doctor. I would recommend him to any woman. My entire family sees either him or doctor Saad and no one has ever had any complaints.

October 28th, 2011

nj

I never met Dr. Scarantino but Dr. Saad is great. Obviously it is you if your experience was negative. The Howard Beach office runs like any other medical office, very busy and I found it professional. I found Dr. Saad to be very helpful and knowledgable and would recommend him to anyone.

August 25th, 2011

Best doctor

Dr. SCARANTINO is one of the most professional, caring and respected physicians in the area. I have worked in the medical field for a long time and know the difference. I have had him deliver 2 of my children. He was there when I needed him the most. Medically and personally the best. Others have said he is unattached and cold. These people clearly have been mis informed and dumb! I would recommend only him. His staff is just ok.

March 9th, 2011

Dr. Scarantino is an extremely professional individual. Initially I found Dr. Scarantino to be a bit removed and unattached to me as his patient,however dealing with the volume that office services its understandable. He delivered my daughter and was meticulous and very supportive. He remained calm and extremly calculating which assisted me in my delivery. His staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, I can only comment on the Richmondhill office.