Stephen Scarpero Is this you?

Have you seen Stephen Scarpero?

June 16th, 2017

BEST Doctor Ever~~~~

January 3rd, 2017

Excellent Physician

Can't say enough great things about Dr. Scarpero. He has been my General Physician for several years now and has been outstanding in both his ability to effectively manage my many conditions and in his ability to relate to me. I truly feel like we are both equally invested in my continued health. Outstanding Doctor! Very personable and attentive. Extremely easy to relate to and highly competent in diagnosis and treatment.

January 1st, 2017

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Scarpero for about 5 yrs. I have never been disappointed with his knowledge and manners. He is always willing to listen to my viewpoint if we do not see eye to eye on an issue.

August 28th, 2016

I Love My Doctor

Doctor Scarpero has been my PCP for over 10 years and keeps watch over my physical, mental and emotional health. (age 73) He supervised my health care as I recovered from an unexpected. old brain tumor at Skyline Hospital in April, 2015. He helped with nursing issues, skilled rehab issues, home health, etc. He referred me to other doctors who followed-up with vascular issues. I believe he saved my life from the side effects Xarelto (blood plates getting too low).

June 27th, 2016

Excellent experience. Transferring from a physician that you have been seeing for over 30 years to a new physician was perceived with uncertainty. Within minutes I knew that I had made the right choice. Dr. Scarpero made me feel like he had known me all my life. I look forward to my healthcare needs under his directions.

June 16th, 2016

Patient

Great. This is a Dr. Who tells you exactly what your medical status is ; concerned about you health. Staff is great returning calls, following up, squeezing you in, just wonderful. I notice all his patients have the same sentiment.

April 15th, 2016

Dr Scarpero is an awesome man. He takes time and listens to you if you have a concern. I would highly recommend him!

February 24th, 2016

I have been a patient for about 15 years now. I am very satisfied with him as my family physician. I have had to have many spine surgery's due to some very bad automobile accidents. Dr Ssarpero has always been my physician, he has always coordinated excellent communication between myself my family and the numerous specialists and sergions while I have been an in patient as well as after my discharge. I would never consider looking for another physician to replace him and the care he has offered to me as a patient. If you are looking for a great family Dr. Look no further as you have found one with Dr. Scarpero. Thank you for always taking great care of me!

January 28th, 2016

I was scheduled to hip replacement surgery and Dr. Scarpero and his nurse Linda went above and beyond the call of duty to see that everything that needed to be done was done. His office also called to check on me to see how I was doing and ask if there was anything they could do.

January 28th, 2016

The best !

December 18th, 2015

I have found Dr Scarpero to be friendly and honest. Also he is easy to talk to.

November 6th, 2015

WONDERFUL PRACTITIONER

We moved to the TN area from WI and literally knew no doctors in the area. We found Dr. Scarpero and reviewed his qualifications and background records and decided to "give him a try". We have now been patients with him for over a decade and could not be happier. My husband and I are into fitness and taking control of our overall health. Dr. Scarpero is a true partner in our wellness plan. And in the instances when we are dealing with some health issue, we value his thoughts and opinions on how to deal with it. If you are looking for a doctor who will partner with you in your own health, look no further, he is your man. And the final icing on the cake? We think he is a great guy and consider him to be a friend.