Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Tiffany on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr.Schantz done wonderful on my BA!

Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Schantz performed my breast augmentation procedure and I am ecstatic with the results. Not only did Dr. Schantz do an amazing job helping me determine an implant size that I would be happy with and that would fit my body type and frame, the procedure and recovery was much easier than I had anticipated, thanks to him and his wonderful staff. Everyone from Waldman and Schantz has been very friendly and eager to help in any way they could. Dr. Schantz was accessible and responsive after surgery when I had concerns and that made recovery much better. Bedside manner is great and I would highly recommend Dr. Schantz. He is definitely the doctor I will see again if there is ever anything else I want or need to have done.

Mar 26th, 2014

I have a friend who went through plastic surgery. She has loved the transition. She would do it again if she is given the opportunity.http://www.bodyspectrum.net/

by Pam on Sep 17th, 2013

After considerable weight loss I consulted Dr. Schantz for a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift. His is a true artist, his ability to take the human body and enhance it is remarkable. He has changed my life and I am grateful to him. He has the best bedside manner, he takes his time at each appointment and makes you feel like you are his top priority. His staff are great, his nurse Jessica is wonderful. I would recommend him for any plastic surgery procedures.

Beyond Amazing show details Beyond Amazing
by CLB on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Schantz and his staff were amazing. I felt completely comfortable with my decision regarding implant, incision location, and size and they answered all of my questions (and I had a ton). I am quite the perfectionist and on top of that am an artist with a severely critical eye for detail. I honestly could not have ever dreamed that my result would be as amazing as it is. It is BEYOND amazing... It is perfect. They look natural, are 2 cup sizes bigger, but completely proportionate with my body, and I couldn't be happier. This was absolutely the best purchase I have ever made and anyone with any sense at all will go to Dr. Schantz. He does phenomenal work and will change your life.

Feb 7th, 2013

I felt so welcomed and cared for. I had a bad experience with a doctor in Louisville based on me being transexual and I have felt wanted, welcomed, and cared for.

Feb 7th, 2013

The office staff have been excellent. I have been very pleased with the outcome of both procedures. I have travel several hours to come to Waldman Schantz Plastic Surgery.

Feb 6th, 2013

Very friendly and supportive staff. Dr. Schantz is very friendly and inviting, makes you feel at ease with any questions about the procedure.

Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Schantz and his staff are wonderful to work with and go out of their way to accommodate their patients. I am very pleased with my overall experience.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Erin H. on Feb 6th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Schantz and his staff have done a fantastic job preparing me for my procedure and caring for me since. They are not only kind and courteous but th ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jan 28th, 2013

It's really hard to classify the level of excellence!!! It has been an uplifting experience. Initially when I heard the terms plastic surgery I immediately thought of narcissism. After experiencing my tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Schantz my life goals are reinforcedfrom my new self-esteem and confidence. Dr. Schantz has given me a new health and wellness.

Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Schantz and staff are extremely professional, courteous, and friendly. I am very pleased with my results and the entire experience.

professional show details professional
by Victoria J. on Jan 9th, 2013 on doctor.com

The most caring and professional doctors and staff.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Schantz is a wonderful & amazing surgeon, he is so talent, caring & he really wants his patients to have the best outcome they can have, you could call him at home, at night, on the weekend & he will answer his phone if you need him. If I ever need a plastic surgeon again, there is no question who I will see & I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, he is great! And his nurse Jessica is wonderful also, his staff is so supportive & kind, how they treated me really meant alot, I will never forget them, such a wonderful experience!!

SELF INTERVENTION show details SELF INTERVENTION
Mar 29th, 2012

If you are tired of the way you look, and dread meeting your eyes in the mirror schedule your appointment now. Dr. and associates exist together in the most positive professional environment I have been a patient of. The doctor is down to earth and professional but offers the personal assessment for you wants. The utmost concern of the doctor was my overall health and wellbeing. I have every confidence that any individual who encounters Dr. Schantz and staff will be as enlightened as myself. In one surgery he gave me back so much of my self esteem that I would have considered impossible.

Talented!! show details Talented!!
Oct 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Schantz and his staff. I had breast augmentation in July of 2011 and could not be happier. He is super caring, to the point of giving you his home and cell number in case of emergency following surgery. Now that's saying alot. He has a great eye in being able to determine the results you are looking for. I really could not be happier with my experience and without a doubt recommend him for breast augmentation.

Jan 23rd, 2011

Great job on the breast augmentation!!! Dr.Schantz has a great bedside manner and really cares about you and the high quality of work he does. Will definitely use him in the future!!!

Casey L show details Casey L
by Casey L on Apr 8th, 2010

Dr. Schantz iz da bomb

Look No Further show details Look No Further
by Tina K on Oct 13th, 2008

He is the absolute BOMB!

# 1 Plastic Surgeon show details # 1 Plastic Surgeon
Sep 10th, 2008

Dr. Schantz is a wonderful physician. He has an excellent bedside manner and will do anything to help his patients. His office staff are also great.