Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leslie Schechter MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schechter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Rheumatologists.