Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leslie Schechter MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schechter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Rheumatologists.