A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schendel, Plastic Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schendel, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schendel graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schendel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alfred Schendel DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Schendel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schendel practices Plastic Surgery near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Menlo Park Surgeons.