A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scheper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scheper, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheper
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scheper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Scheper, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheper graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Scheper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Scheper DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Scheper practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scheper has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Scheper practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Physiatrists.