Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Schiff
Dr. Stephen Schiff, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Schiff is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Eleanor Slater Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence. Dr. Schiff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Schiff has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Stephen Schiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.