A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schiff, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schiff, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Frank Schiff FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schiff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schiff practices Urology near Warren, RI.
Additional practice locations include: West Warwick, RI and Providence, RI.
See Warren Urologists.