Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
getting fixed
Dr schiff performed my vasectomy. He was actually waiting for me in the procedure room when I was shown in by the nurse! I didn't have time to sit and psych myself up; walked into the room, pants off, prepped, and it was done. He would not prescribe anything for pain which irked me a little but he was right, I didn't need anything. He has such a light touch I had zero bruising. None whatsoever. I looked online to compare and what was described as "normal, typical, expected" etc cetera levels of bruising and swelling was terrifying compared to whathe I experienced. If I had looked prior to the procedure, I may have backed out. If you are considering a vasectomy, Dr schiff is it. Wicked hard to actually get an appointment though...

August 29th, 2009
review
Excellent, excellent, excellent doctor. He takes time with the patient, has absolutely wonderfully bedside manner and keeps the patients family involved. I wish there were more doctors like him. He has taken care of my dad for many years and he could not be in better hands!