Dr. Stephen Schlesinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 29th, 2016
Feeling confident
I am 57 yea s old and had a breast reduction back in 1986, after a few years my breast grew large again but noticed they were uneven (6mos after the breast reduction I had scar tissue removed from the right breast) this caused a big difference in size. Well life happened raising kids and trying to lose weight before I get it fixed, well as you can see I have lived with it for quiet a few years. Well now divorced and trying to put my life back lost weight and took the plunge. After seeing how happy my daughter was after having her breast augmentation it lifted her spirits and I wanted to be comfortable in my own body too. So I decided to visit Dr. Schlesinger he changed my life!! I am now more comfortable in my own skin and am the happiest I have been in YEARS!!! I feel blessed. Thank you Doc!!!

November 29th, 2016
Flawless clienwould be an understatement.
Dr. Larry, Jenna and staff are incredible. From the moment of consultation all the way through surgery and follow up, they were attentive to my concerns and always available to answer every question I had during the process. Their professionalism and level of care is simply unmatched, I will be coming to Dr. Larry in the future for other procedures, even if I have to travel all the way to Hawai'i again!!He is an expert in this field and his results are evident of the level of training and expertise he has acquired over the years. I am in LOVE with my breasts and ears, thank you Dr. Larry and staff for changing my life!

November 5th, 2016
Dr Schlesinger is always very professional, and a perfectionist. I had complications post-op, but Dr Schlesinger never gave up. If you could see the result they are perfect. The staff are always very pleasant and friendly (Jenna, Cici, and Britanny).

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Schlesinger is amazing, very knowledgable about breast implants and lipo. He made me feel extremately comfortable through out the process and I got excellent results.

October 15th, 2016
Dr. Schlesinger was very informative about my procedure. Demonstrated genuine concern that procedure be done effectively and correctly. Also explained in a manner that was easily understood. I would refer all to him.

September 16th, 2016
From start to finish Dr.Schlesinger and his staff provided me with excellent service.I highly recommend all my friends and family to Dr.Schlesinger.He gave me the results i was looking for and took really good care from start to finish.

August 30th, 2016
The doctor did not rush along on anything answered all my questions and made sure I understood and was comfortable with everything. He is friendly and made me feel comfortable.

August 15th, 2016
Prior to using Dr. Schlesinger's Malasma cream, the hyper pigmentation on my face was severe. Within a few weeks there was a notable difference. The dark spots were considerably lighter! I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing cream. Nothing else I have used in the past has been as effective .

August 6th, 2016
Dr. Schlesinger is a MASTER at his craft!!! I would highly recommend him in a heartbeat. He is truly the best cosmetic surgeon hands down! I absolutely love my new body!

July 2nd, 2016
Dr. Schlesinger goes above and beyond. I am very happy with my ear pinning surgery. I would always have hair styles that would cover my ears because they would stick out. Now they are perfectly shaped and I can wear any hairstyle. His staff treats me like family and I love the atmosphere. If there is wait his massage therapist is on scene to give you a complimentary massage.

June 30th, 2016
Sharing my experiences...
My overall experience with Dr. Schlesinger was beyond what I expected. He definitely gives you more than 100 percent of his attention, as well as knowledge. This also includes all of his staff. Everyone was well prepared to answer any of your questions or concerns about the procedure. I had a breast consultation and voluma injection. Both experience was awesome! I have yet to schedule my surgery date due to some personal circumstances, but when the time is right, I will definitely come here to get that done. Secondly, my experience with the voluma injection was pleasant. I have to admit I was nervous and anxious about the orprocedure because I did not know what to expect. But everyone here was very knowledgable, friendly, and warm welcoming. The people and the environment definitely helped made the experience much more worthy. I am also 100 percent happy with the results of the injections. As for the pain, there was no pain and the injections left no scars on my face, which I am very leased with because I know I am very sensitive to scarring. Dr. Schlesinger also guarantees satisfaction if you ar unhappy with the result for any reasons. Again, I am extremely happy and definitely recommend him.

June 29th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Schlesinger far exceeded my expectations. I cannot express my gratitude to the staff for the care I received and my recovery could not have gone smoother. I am currently on post-op day 5 and am feeling very pleased with my results. I cannot recommend Dr. Schlesinger and his team enough!