Dr. Stephen Schlesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Schlesinger?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Schlesinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017

Happy breasts

Dr. S has always been quick to respond to requests and did amazing on my breasts. I started out with both small B tuberous breasts with no cleavage at all! My breasts were very far apart. Now 1yr 3mos later I have a full D with cleavage. They still are slightly farther apart but I can wear shirts with no bra and no worries. Dr. S is also very accomodating for follow up. Even years later if you no longer live in the area and need antibiotics for dental procedures or for an illness he will respond promptly via phone and order what you need. Even when I was sick, he previously informed me the risks of my immune system attacking my implants if I were to have an illness that was not quickly resolved. He ordered medications to my pharmacy right away and I was feeling better in no time with no complications to my breasts.

July 31st, 2017

I am overjoyed with the results in my breast augmentation, bbl, and liposuction. The entire staff was so accommodating, professional and friendly. At one point there was a misunderstanding with an item of mine left at the office and they drove across the island to ensure I received what I needed. Before my surgery I worked hit the gym hard (1-2 hours daily) and watched my diet to try and receive the hourglass figure I wanted so badly, but there is areasin which could not be obtainable. I also struggled with low self esteem, and lacked self confidence. Dr Schlesinger transformed me into this beautiful figure that I never though I could ever achieve he did such an outstanding job. If you are looking for perfectionism he is you are go to! I love love love what my body looks like now and beyond pleased with the results. I have received so many compliments and already have so many inquiries from others who want the same. Thank you for all you have done!

July 30th, 2017

Dr. Schlesinger did an awesome job!!! I was so happy with my results!

April 4th, 2017

Very professional and caring staff.

March 25th, 2017

Dr. Schlesinger went above and beyond to achieve the goal I wanted. He combined functionality with aesthetics to help me get great results.

March 10th, 2017

Firstly, I got my surgery done six moths ago. I got the standard breast augmentation that Dr. Schlesinger performs and I got mine quite big. Recently, my boyfriend and I broke up so I have been seeing new people. None of these people know that I have had surgery and every single one of these people compliments my 'natural' breasts. They all think they are real! I started off as a B cup and am now a DDD and the dr is so good that they could not look more real. I get compliments all of the time on how lucky I am to have great genetics that gave me huge boobs. If you are worrrying that they would look fake, do not even think about that. They not only look amazing and shapely but as real as the real thing. I could not be more happy!!

November 29th, 2016

Feeling confident

I am 57 yea s old and had a breast reduction back in 1986, after a few years my breast grew large again but noticed they were uneven (6mos after the breast reduction I had scar tissue removed from the right breast) this caused a big difference in size. Well life happened raising kids and trying to lose weight before I get it fixed, well as you can see I have lived with it for quiet a few years. Well now divorced and trying to put my life back lost weight and took the plunge. After seeing how happy my daughter was after having her breast augmentation it lifted her spirits and I wanted to be comfortable in my own body too. So I decided to visit Dr. Schlesinger he changed my life!! I am now more comfortable in my own skin and am the happiest I have been in YEARS!!! I feel blessed. Thank you Doc!!!

November 29th, 2016

Flawless clienwould be an understatement.

Dr. Larry, Jenna and staff are incredible. From the moment of consultation all the way through surgery and follow up, they were attentive to my concerns and always available to answer every question I had during the process. Their professionalism and level of care is simply unmatched, I will be coming to Dr. Larry in the future for other procedures, even if I have to travel all the way to Hawai'i again!!He is an expert in this field and his results are evident of the level of training and expertise he has acquired over the years. I am in LOVE with my breasts and ears, thank you Dr. Larry and staff for changing my life!

November 6th, 2016

Dr Schlesinger is always very professional, and a perfectionist. I had complications post-op, but Dr Schlesinger never gave up. If you could see the result they are perfect. The staff are always very pleasant and friendly (Jenna, Cici, and Britanny).

November 4th, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger is amazing, very knowledgable about breast implants and lipo. He made me feel extremately comfortable through out the process and I got excellent results.

October 15th, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger was very informative about my procedure. Demonstrated genuine concern that procedure be done effectively and correctly. Also explained in a manner that was easily understood. I would refer all to him.

September 16th, 2016

From start to finish Dr.Schlesinger and his staff provided me with excellent service.I highly recommend all my friends and family to Dr.Schlesinger.He gave me the results i was looking for and took really good care from start to finish.