Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, FACS
Cosmetic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Harper Pham on Oct 15th, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger was very informative about my procedure. Demonstrated genuine concern that procedure be done effectively and correctly. Also explained in a manner that was easily understood. I would refer all to him.

by Lizu Santos on Sep 16th, 2016

From start to finish Dr.Schlesinger and his staff provided me with excellent service.I highly recommend all my friends and family to Dr.Schlesinger.He gave me the results i was looking for and took really good care from start to finish.

by Alecia Sellers on Aug 30th, 2016

The doctor did not rush along on anything answered all my questions and made sure I understood and was comfortable with everything. He is friendly and made me feel comfortable.

by Cameron Dennis on Aug 15th, 2016

Prior to using Dr. Schlesinger's Malasma cream, the hyper pigmentation on my face was severe. Within a few weeks there was a notable difference. The dark spots were considerably lighter! I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing cream. Nothing else I have used in the past has been as effective .

by Madison Burton on Aug 6th, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger is a MASTER at his craft!!! I would highly recommend him in a heartbeat. He is truly the best cosmetic surgeon hands down! I absolutely love my new body!

by Candace Huynh on Jul 2nd, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger goes above and beyond. I am very happy with my ear pinning surgery. I would always have hair styles that would cover my ears because they would stick out. Now they are perfectly shaped and I can wear any hairstyle. His staff treats me like family and I love the atmosphere. If there is wait his massage therapist is on scene to give you a complimentary massage.

Sharing my experiences... show details Sharing my experiences...
by Emery Rivers on Jun 30th, 2016

My overall experience with Dr. Schlesinger was beyond what I expected. He definitely gives you more than 100 percent of his attention, as well as knowledge. This also includes all of his staff. Everyone was well prepared to answer any of your questions or concerns about the procedure. I had a breast consultation and voluma injection. Both experience was awesome! I have yet to schedule my surgery date due to some personal circumstances, but when the time is right, I will definitely come here to get that done. Secondly, my experience with the voluma injection was pleasant. I have to admit I was nervous and anxious about the orprocedure because I did not know what to expect. But everyone here was very knowledgable, friendly, and warm welcoming. The people and the environment definitely helped made the experience much more worthy. I am also 100 percent happy with the results of the injections. As for the pain, there was no pain and the injections left no scars on my face, which I am very leased with because I know I am very sensitive to scarring. Dr. Schlesinger also guarantees satisfaction if you ar unhappy with the result for any reasons. Again, I am extremely happy and definitely recommend him.

by Jessica Cushing on Jun 29th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Schlesinger far exceeded my expectations. I cannot express my gratitude to the staff for the care I received and my recovery could not have gone smoother. I am currently on post-op day 5 and am feeling very pleased with my results. I cannot recommend Dr. Schlesinger and his team enough!

Fabulously happy with results show details Fabulously happy with results
by Summer Robinson on Jun 4th, 2016

The office staff and Doctor S. Are always very friendly and welcoming. Dr. S is very knowledgeable and experienced in various scenarios. I was not aware I had a tuberous breast, Dr S was able to educate me on the challenges and various scenarios this posed. Now 6wks post op and I could not be more satisfied with the size, shape and natural look and feel of my breast. The only downside of having a well known and acknowledged provider is the long list of others that also go to him. Be prepared to wait for quite some time during most office visits. This wait is made easier with fresh pastries and fruit in mornings and delicious wraps and cookies in the afternoon.

My perfect breast show details My perfect breast
by Kathleen Cobb on Jun 3rd, 2016

My expectations exceeded above and beyond fabulous results thank you dr. Larry and clinical staff!

by Chuck Rhoads on Apr 28th, 2016

The staff are absolutely awesome. Caring and comforting. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of everyone. Dr. S is such a gifted and talented surgeon. Nothing but AAAA's for everyone.

by Kasey Moran on Apr 23rd, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger has always listened to and addressed my concerns with surgeries and has worked hard to successfully give me what I came in for. He is a perfectionist, no doubt. I would definitely return to him if ever I wanted another surgery.

by Mel Christian on Apr 14th, 2016

AMAZING! Dr. Schlesinger KNOWS Boobs! Trust him! I had no idea what size I wanted to go with and decided to let him choose my cc's and type of implant. and I have NO regret. I am 7 wks. Post op and I LOVE my new boobs. Tasha and Jenna are also AMAZING. They make me feel comfortable and important. Great hospitality!!

by Stacey Webster on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Schlesinger is awesome, precise, and a perfectionist! His staff and he are always friendly and surprisingly they remember everyone! Thank you for your great customer service!

Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. S and staff are awesome. They provide great quality service all the time. I am very happy and glad that I chose Dr. S and his staff for my procedure. I highly recommend them.

Apr 2nd, 2016

Dr.Larry and his staff are amazing at what they do, financing with Jenna to Tasha helping me out with my 2 week check ups post surgery. Love them all! Dr.Larry takes pride in what he does and it shows in his work.

Feb 4th, 2016

My experience with dr. Schlesinger was exceptional. Having done this surgery I now feel a confidence that I have not experienced since before having my three babies. I feel good about myself again and attractive to my husband. I now enjoy shopping for clothes and going to the beach! Dr. Schlesinger and his always made me feel safe and cared for. Dr. Schlesinger cares deeply for his patients and always has there best interests at heart. Whenever I was nervous his kindness coupled with his years of experience made me secure to go forward. I am extremely happy with the results and feel so comfortable in my body. Thank you!

Nov 5th, 2015

I could not ask for a better experience.

Oct 1st, 2015

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish

Aug 6th, 2015

I am very happy with results. The doctor and staff were very friendly and helpful. Always made me feel comfortable and would answer all questions to ease my worries.

Jul 25th, 2015

I had my breast surgery and Botox with dr Schlesinger ,all I can say is I am so happy and lucky to have found a such great surgeon.

Jul 9th, 2015

Absolutely amazing! The staff is great. Doc is very responsive and informative at every appointment. I am beyond thrilled with my outcome, my breasts look amazing. They both look and feel completely real, which was very important for me as a working professional and mother, so as not to unnecessarily draw attention to my remarkable long dreamt of breast augmentation. My only regret was not finding him years ago!!!

My results are amazing and natural! show details My results are amazing and natural!
Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Schlesinger is completely down to earth and very knowledgable about his work! He changed my life. I am much more confident in myself. 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed in his work!

I love them!!! show details I love them!!!
Jul 2nd, 2015

The first week and a half was the most hardest for me. My husband had help me out with EVERYTHING!!! Dr. Schlesinger reassure me that for most patients it's usually the most difficult. I continued to see him for my weekly follow ups and each passing weeks my breast were looking better and better. I am at about 2months and a half since my surgery and I am feeling great about how they are turning out. I fit clothes better with my new breast and I am happy I chose Dr. Schlesinger to be my surgeon. His staff and himself are great people and I trust all their judgment. They have my 100 percent plus more on recommending others to see them!!!

Jun 25th, 2015

Everything and everyone was great! The staff was very helpful with all my questions and the doctor made me feel very comfortable at time of surgery! I love the outcome and would recommend anyone. Thank you!

I have my body back thanks to Dr. Schlesinger!!! show details I have my body back thanks to Dr. Schlesinger!!!
May 18th, 2015

Dr. Schlesinger did what I thought to be impossible! He took 71.5 inches in total off of me caused by 4 pregnancies and other health issues. I am in total awe of not only his skill and personality, but also those of his staff.

May 16th, 2015

I have had nothing but amazing and positive experiences with Dr. Schlesinger and his staff. From my first consultation I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Schlesinger's professionalism and quality of work. His assistant, Jenna, was also available and more than willing to answer all my questions. Pre-surgery and post surgery I felt well taken cared for and Dr. S and his staff were easily accessible. I love my new body and feel like part of the family here. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone interested in receiving quality care and amazing results.

Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Schlesinger change completely the way my face look, his advice and care was wonderful I am in love with my new nose and chin, I cannot thank you enough to you and all your wonderful staff!

Mar 29th, 2015

I had the benelli mastopexy with nipple tattooing and was very happy with the care that I received from Dr. Schlesinger and staff. I was recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone :).

Excellent choice in a doctor show details Excellent choice in a doctor
Mar 14th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Schlesinger was amazing. He and his staff exceeded all expectations! I would recommend this place to anybody.

Mar 10th, 2015

Everything is great, but there are some longer wait times due to the fact Dr. Schlesinger is very thorough and is willing to answer all your questions, so sometimes appts ahead will run long.

Very experienced doctor and staff show details Very experienced doctor and staff
Jan 27th, 2015

Excellent care and amazing staff.

Oct 19th, 2014

Jun 18th, 2014

Dr.Schlesinger is an excellent surgeon. Although,he may have different views and methods compared to other local surgeons when it comes to breast augmentations dos and don'ts. After listening to his explanations , It all made perfect sense!After 3 years of research,I know I found the perfect doctor.I had a fantastic experience from beginning to end.He truly cares about his patients well being and does everything in their best interest.His supporting staff is awesome as well!

Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Schlesinger is hands down the best doctor there is in this field. The entire experience will be fantastic, and this comes with little effort. After years of experience he just knows what works, and what doesn't. When you mix his experience with a genuinely great person effort isn't required to provide an optimal experience for the patients. It's what you will receive without a doubt.

Jan 17th, 2014

I came to Dr Schlesinger 14 years ago and had a nose lift and loved it! After baring 4 children I decided to visit him again and have Breast Augmentation. I knew I would be happy with the results and I was excited! The whole staff were great and they all made me comfortable during the consultation and after the surgery! I highly recommend Dr Schesinger and his staff!

Breast Aug and Lift show details Breast Aug and Lift
Nov 27th, 2013

I read so many good things about this doctor and his staff. I keep looking to find fault with them but have been unsuccessful. I am extremely pleased with the results and the doctor and his staff. Will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you very much Dr. S and staff!!

by K.T. on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Schlesinger and his staff is AWESOME!! I had a mommy makeover done which consist of a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am so happy with my results! My tummy is flat as ever with the cutest belly button and my breast is defying gravity. He has great bedside manner, answers all my question and just overall takes good care of me.

by Jacqueline B. on Aug 20th, 2013

Great work. Love my results

by S.J.W. on Jun 10th, 2013

I loved the attention the doctor and the staff gave to me. Even the after care was great!

Second Breast Augmentation show details Second Breast Augmentation
by Lee V. on May 18th, 2013

Dr. Schlesinger is great and so is all of his office staff! He and I were both a bit upset with the results of my first breast augmentation, so he decided it was best to do a second augmentation to try and even out the results even more. We are both very pleased with the outcome of the second surgery...definitely worth going through the recovery time all over again. Would and have recommended Dr. Schlesinger to all of my friends and acquaintances here on the island! If I choose to have any more plastic surgery while we are stationed here, I would definitely book it with him and his staff!

I love my new breasts!!! show details I love my new breasts!!!
by Panamanian Beauty on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Schlesinger is a highly experienced plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation that I am overwhelming happy with. He is courteous and very professional. His staff and offices are top shelf. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schlesinger to everyone!!!

Dr. Schlesinger is a wonderful doctor! show details Dr. Schlesinger is a wonderful doctor!
Jan 15th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger's office. He is considerate, approachable, and knowledgeable about the latest procedures and technology. I am very satisfied with my surgery results. In addition, his office staff is always friendly and kind. I plan on coming back in the future if I ever need another procedure