A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schlinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schlinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schlinke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlinke graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlinke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlinke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Schlinke practice?
Dr. Stephen Schlinke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.