Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schnall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schnall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bruce Schnall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Schnall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schnall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Schnall practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.