Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Womens Health Svc
2420 W Pierce St
Ste 200
Carlsbad, NM 88220
575-885-0995
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  dissappointed  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Shneberger is great but the receptionist are the worst I've ever come across in my 32 years of life! They've been giving me the run around for the past 4 months and i have a serious health issue that needs medical treatment. I'm at the point of getting myself a lawyer asap because this is ridiculous!!!

|  show details
by Rebecca Allen on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr Stephen Schneberger is the best female doctor I've ever ever been to!!! Thank you for referring him to me Rebecca D Medley People have asked... You live in AZ where there are great doctors and facilities, why would you come to Carlsbad NM? Well, because Dr S and his staff and all of the people at the hospital, lab, radiology, anesthesiology, are so nice, informative, caring, I felt like they were educated, experienced and all around incredible! They treated me like a PERSON and not just herding me through the system like cattle! The whole experience has restored my confidence that there are doctors and people in the medical field who really do care about man kind and preservation of life... Not just a paycheck! I'm in great hands!!! Thank you Jesus for leading me to the right place and people after many years of getting the run around!!! I'm so grateful! If you or anyone you know is looking for a female doctor l, I highly recommend Dr Stephen Schneberger at Women's Health Services in Carlsbad NM 575-885-0995

|  barbara  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Schnaberger was the most wonderful doctor/human being ever. He was very attentive and his experienced showed. He made me feel very comfortable which is hard to do in a doc's office. Thanks Dr. Schnaberger

|  show details
Feb 23rd, 2009

I need surgery but no one in the office will call me back. Very poor office staff efficiency. The Dr is wonderful. I wonder if I will ever have the surgery needed.