Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Schrantz Jr
Dr. Stephen Schrantz Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schrantz is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, NorthShore Medical Group and Skokie Hospital. Dr. Schrantz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Schrantz Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Schrantz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Shrimant Mishra
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Beringer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Cory Franklin
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi36