A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schreiber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schreiber, DMD, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Schreiber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Schreiber DMD and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schreiber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schreiber practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Maitland, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.