A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuldt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuldt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuldt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schuldt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Schuldt MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Schuldt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuldt has 11 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schuldt practices Psychiatry near Amherst, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fostoria, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Amherst Psychiatrists.