A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuldt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schuldt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Schuldt MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Schuldt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schuldt practices Psychiatry near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists.