Dr. Stephen Schulman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
Loyal Patient
He was my doctor 27 years ago and is now my 3 children's Doctor and we LOVE Doc Schulman... He is the best.. I asked him the other day when he was going to retire and he said NEVER ill be your kids kids doctor..

November 5th, 2015
If I could give 0 I would.
This man missed two cleft palates in both of my children. Two of them. My oldest is almost 4. We have repeatedly told him my oldest wasn't eating or talking well. His response? He'll eat when he's hungry. He takes 2 minutes to talk to you, dismisses you as an idiot that doesn't know your own child and when something is wrong, and will only ever give referrals to other doctors when you beg him too. There is nothing good about this man. My kids really hated to go see him because he was not warm or friendly in any way shape or form. Since changing doctors my kids love the person and are much more open to getting any shots or anything. He is a joke. For whoever thinks he's a good choice beware. Check your child over carefully and if you think something is amiss remember no one knows better than you!

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Schulman is very professional & caring. The nurses are fantastic!! He has been our pediatrician for 12 years.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Knows his practice
I've been taking my daughter here since she was born. Honestly, Dr. Schulman wasn't extremely welcoming, but always handled my daughter gently and is great with her. He'll answer your questions, but won't stay to have a conversation. This doctor may not be the most warm and fuzzy with parents, but he has always given great information, knows quality information and takes care of my daughter.

January 29th, 2014
Do not waste your time.
His awkward, doesn't really listen to what you have to say. First visit he didn't introduce himself, does a 2 minute check up and leaves. I had questions to ask and he didn't care to listen and just said random things and left.

January 13th, 2014
Great Dr, horrible office staff.
I agree with the last post. He is a wonderful doctor. He is kind of weird, but he knows his stuff. Only problem is his office staff is a joke. I am currently looking for a new pediatrition, because its not worth putting up with the staff. First of all they don't answer phones or call back, they don't call you if there is something not working with a referral. They are rude, and some of them are morons. The first time i went the window was closed but you can see thr ough it so they knew i was there but instead of opening it they were gossiping about the last patient they had and i had to knock after a few minutes for her to help me! They are always rude and care too much about talking to eachother instead of patients...

September 9th, 2013
ok
He is a great doctor. A little weird, but thats beyond the point. His staff is the worst. They never answer the phone. They are always making mistakes. They have no idea what costumer service is. I will never go back.

May 10th, 2013
Excellent Dr. Our daughter has seen him 18 years.
This Dr. was recommended to us as the best when we first arrived in Denton & I saw nothing to change that opinion. We was VERY patient with me as a young mother. I would get frustrated with his low voice, because I wanted to hear the advice I was paying for. He may seem arrogant, but that is a misinterpretation of his soft spoken demeanor. My daughter never felt uncomfortable around him. As an educator, I watch for problems, and I have no qualms about sending her to see Dr. Schulman.

July 23rd, 2012
Horrible horrible doctor
This guy is a joke. He is very unprofessional and rude. there are way better pediatricians so don't bother with him.

July 13th, 2012
Dr Schulman
He is a great dr & my kids like him. Always knowledgeable & friendly. Love his staff especially the nurse practitioner.

February 15th, 2012
Excellent Dr
We have 3 children, 6 year old and 2 year old boys, and 2 year old girl and Dr. Schulman and his staff is very caring and very professional. Dr. Schulman is straight forward and to the point, but I prefer this. The wait time is his office is very minimal. Dr. Schulman has always been accurate in his diagnosis' and I would not take my children anywhere else. I trust Dr. Schulman with my kids and he has always been very professional with my boys and my little girl. He gets 5 stars from this family!

May 24th, 2011
I love Dr. Schulman and his entire staff. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring pediatrician. They have always been able to fit us in when one of my children was sick and spend the time with me to understand their condition.