Pediatricians

2501 Scripture St
Suite 101
Denton, TX 76201
940-382-9448
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Do not waste your time.  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

His awkward, doesn't really listen to what you have to say. First visit he didn't introduce himself, does a 2 minute check up and leaves. I had questions to ask and he didn't care to listen and just said random things and left.

|  Great Dr, horrible office staff.  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

I agree with the last post. He is a wonderful doctor. He is kind of weird, but he knows his stuff. Only problem is his office staff is a joke. I am currently looking for a new pediatrition, because its not worth putting up with the staff. First of all they don't answer phones or call back, they don't call you if there is something not working with a referral. They are rude, and some of them are morons. The first time i went the window was closed but you can see thr ough it so they knew i was there but instead of opening it they were gossiping about the last patient they had and i had to knock after a few minutes for her to help me! They are always rude and care too much about talking to eachother instead of patients...

|  ok  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

He is a great doctor. A little weird, but thats beyond the point. His staff is the worst. They never answer the phone. They are always making mistakes. They have no idea what costumer service is. I will never go back.

|  Excellent Dr. Our daughter has seen him 18 years.  |  show details
by An educator on May 10th, 2013

This Dr. was recommended to us as the best when we first arrived in Denton & I saw nothing to change that opinion. We was VERY patient with me as a young mother. I would get frustrated with his low voice, because I wanted to hear the advice I was paying for. He may seem arrogant, but that is a misinterpretation of his soft spoken demeanor. My daughter never felt uncomfortable around him. As an educator, I watch for problems, and I have no qualms about sending her to see Dr. Schulman.

Nov 7th, 2012

The person from January is crazy. How dare you make such accusations. My children have been seeing Dr. Schulman for over 15 years and he has always been professional. In all the years he has never done such a thing. He has a chaperone in the room if he does have to examine older teens.

|  Horrible horrible doctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

This guy is a joke. He is very unprofessional and rude. there are way better pediatricians so don't bother with him.

|  Dr Schulman  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

He is a great dr & my kids like him. Always knowledgeable & friendly. Love his staff especially the nurse practitioner.

|  KCY  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

We have used Dr. Schulman for both of our children for 18 years. Our oldest is a girl who is now 18. I have never seen anything that was disturbing during Dr. Schulman's exams, as stated by the reviewer in January 2012. Once our Daughter reached puberty, she saw his female nurse prac. Sounds to me like this mother is upset about something else that happened with the staff, but is taking this out on Dr. Schulman! Dr. Schulman is a wonderful doctor and human being...pretty serious allogations to make with no merit. Yes, Dr. Schulman is straight to the point, but I think because he deals with alot of nervous first time mothers who bring their newborns in when they sneeze (I was one of them) and he would say "They are fine, go home". He is not going to give you prescriptions if you don't really need them. The one time I really saw Dr. Schulman emotional was when our Daughter was 16 and havings severe depression and he admitted she was "beyond his expertise" and sent us to a hospital that cared for kids with severe depression. I saw in his face and heard in his voice "frustration" because he could not help her! My sister has also used Dr. Schulman for both of her kids who are now 20 and 17. Also, a close friend of mine has used him for her Daughter who is now 12 and now complaints at all. Highly recommend Dr. Schulman as a good and caring doctor!!!

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

We have 3 children, 6 year old and 2 year old boys, and 2 year old girl and Dr. Schulman and his staff is very caring and very professional. Dr. Schulman is straight forward and to the point, but I prefer this. The wait time is his office is very minimal. Dr. Schulman has always been accurate in his diagnosis' and I would not take my children anywhere else. I trust Dr. Schulman with my kids and he has always been very professional with my boys and my little girl. He gets 5 stars from this family!

|  This doctor is Sick & Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

First of all, this guy gives you the creeps when you first meet him. My mother always told me to follow my gut instincts, but I continued to ignore the problem and avoided Dr. Schulman and requested to see his nurse practitioner any time one of my children needed to be seen for a sick visit or a well check up. The nurse practitioner was not always there when my kid got sick so we were forced to deal with this creepy guy. He has an awful habit of pulling my girls underwear down or opening the diaper and what he calls feeling for pelvic lymph nodes. He will literally spend time down there and continue to feel repeatedly. He has done this to my 1 year old baby girl and my 6 year old daughter. But for the rest of the exam, (the actual patient complaint focused area of examination) he will totally not even bother to assess. Like if my kid comes in with a complaint of sore throat or earache. He will just ask a couple of questions and say there is nothing wrong with them, they are fine. Im like are you not going to look at the throat or ears at least, he will do it after I asked and quickly rushes you out of the office with out any treatment advice, no education given. Completely ignores the family, the patient and is out of the room after he gets his fixed of inappropriate feeling. This guy's bedside manners is the worst I have seen in my entire life. He is condescending and arrogant. He walks in without even addressing you or looking at the people in the room and starts talking this rubbish in his monotone,flat affect persona. OK I get it, this guy's personality sucks as a professional his sucks even more. But the reason I am writing this complaint about is his creepy desires of touching girls down there and he doesnt even have another staff member in the room with him to oversee his disturbing sick ways. I will never come back to this office, not even to see the nurse practitioner. I am beyond disgusted and traumatized by this guy's behavior. Please keep your children very far away from this guy.

May 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Schulman and his entire staff. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring pediatrician. They have always been able to fit us in when one of my children was sick and spend the time with me to understand their condition.

by Renteria on Sep 29th, 2010

He is straight to the point and I like that. comfortable with him.

|  Best Pediatrician I've been to.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. Schulman is amazing & wonderful! He has never "over" medicated my children and prefers to try OTC meds. if at all possible. I have a 12 yr. old who is ADHD/ADD and a 7 yr. old who is normal. He's been right on the money with both children. I would never even think about switching Drs!

Jan 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Marlene is great and has seen our children for 6 years. She is great with children and parents! We love her.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Love Dr. Schulman and his staff!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 9th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

After going to another local pediatrician with my first child and feeling like a number instead of a patient, I changed to Dr. Schulman. It...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com