A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Elder Abuse Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Schultz MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schultz practices Public Health near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Preventive Medicine Specialists.