A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schuman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schuman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Schuman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Schuman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Schuman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.