A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schuster, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Schuster MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schuster practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.