A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schuster, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Schuster MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schuster practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.