Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists and Commerce Township Oncologists.