A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scionti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scionti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scionti graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scionti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Scionti MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Scionti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scionti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Scionti practices Surgery and Urology near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Milton Surgeons and Milton Urologists.