A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scranton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scranton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Scranton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Scranton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Scranton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scranton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Scranton practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Allergists and Springfield Pediatricians.