A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scranton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scranton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scranton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scranton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Scranton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Scranton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Scranton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scranton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Scranton practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Allergists and Springfield Pediatricians.