A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sears is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sears has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Sears MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Sears practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sears practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists and Loveland Gastroenterologists.