A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sears is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sears has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Sears MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Sears practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sears has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sears practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Fort Collins, CO.
See Loveland Internists and Loveland Gastroenterologists.