Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sears is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sears has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Sears MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Sears practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sears practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists and Loveland Gastroenterologists.