Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
2555 E 13th St
Ste 220
Loveland, CO 80537
970-669-5432
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

by Dissappointed on Jun 26th, 2014

Firstly I would like to say that I don't think I have ever left a negative review for anyone in my life. My 'experience' with Dr Sears was terrible in everyway with the exception of some of the staff. In approx. three years he was unable to diagnose nor treat my problems with any effectiveness. Trying to reach him directly was very difficult and when I did see him for a consultation he was often uninterested, ill prepared, and frankly yawning most of the time. Because of where I live I have limited access to other GI doctors and that is the only reason I used him as long as I have but I will return to general practitioner.

Mar 10th, 2014

I was very unhappy with the level of care with Dr. Sears. He does not seem open to patient questions/suggestions and was ready to write me off after two very expensive procedures that turned up nothing. I felt like I learned more from doing my own research than from the visits with this doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Nov 27th, 2009

Do not feel I got adequate screening (colonoscopy). Did bowel prep per instructions. Informed staff in advance of prior abdominal surgeries that might affect the screening. HOwever, after screening was informed that there was nothing found, but I should return in 6 mos to 1 year for another as they were unable to make clear determination. If unable to screen properly, should not have completed screening and collected payment for such. Should have advised patient and scheduled additional screening immediately free of charge.