A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seiler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seiler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Seiler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jacob Seiler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Seiler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Seiler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.