A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Seink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seink
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Seink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seink, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seink graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Seink has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Seink MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Seink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Seink practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI and Roselle, IL.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange Sleep Medicine Doctors.