A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Seink is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seink, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seink graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Seink has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Seink MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Seink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seink has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Seink practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Aiea Internists, Aiea Pulmonologists, Aiea Critical Care Practitioners, and Aiea Sleep Medicine Doctors.