Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Seink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seink
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seink, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seink graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Seink has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Seink MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Seink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seink has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Seink practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Honolulu, HI.
See Aiea Internists, Aiea Pulmonologists, Aiea Critical Care Practitioners, and Aiea Sleep Medicine Doctors.