The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Self
Dr. Stephen Self, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Self is affiliated with Sts Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville and Jewish Hospital - Louisville. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Self has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Stephen Self is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.