A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seliger, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Seliger graduated from New York University.
Dr. Seliger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lev Seliger MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Seliger practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seliger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Seliger practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.