A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sener
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sener, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sener graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sener has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Sener MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Sener practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sener has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sener practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.