Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sener, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sener graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sener has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Sener practice?
Dr. Stephen Sener practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Evanston, IL.
See Pasadena Surgeons and Pasadena Plastic Surgeons.