2.9

February 1st, 2015
He has been my doctor for 20 years. I have always found him to be kind, caring, pleasant, professional, extremely knowledgeable and interested in me as a patient and a person. He is the only physician I have ever seen read my chart.

November 12th, 2012
Stay away! What a waste of my time!
Horrible. Took the guy forever to see me. Then when he did show up I was pretty much told to keep my mouth shut and just answer the questions asked. He never talked to me about the history of my medical problems to know all that needed to be known. I was basicly taken off of meds that I really need and the end. So much that I could write. Let me just say, if you are a person who suffers from chronic pain, and dibiltating migraines,this is not the doctor for you.Oh, and he takes personal cell phone calls during your time with him.

October 18th, 2012
Do not see this doctor
We have had to fight to get paperwork completed. It takes weeks to get simple forms completed. When you call for updates you get excuses and voicemail and no call back.

August 7th, 2012
Trouble Getting Paperwork Completed
The office drags it's feet getting necessary paperwork to clear someone to get back to work. We are told "We will get to it when we can", meanwhile, no work until this paperwork is completed and that means no paycheck.

June 20th, 2012
Top Neurologist
Was a patient for over 25 yrs and now must find a new Neurologist due to relocation. Cannot possibly say enough good about this doctor. Make appointments in advance due to Drs. many commitments to his field.

April 2nd, 2012
Great Dr
I feel he is a wonderful Dr with great bedside manners.

February 10th, 2011
Horrendous Doctor
This guy should not be practicing medicine. Misdiagnosed my sister now she is not waling, in wheel chair, she us only 55 years old.

January 18th, 2011
Awful bedside manner
This Doctor was very rude, interupted me & kept telling me to "Listen to Me!"...."Your not answering right!" when he asked ME a question. He keep talking down to me and saying he was only as good of a Doctor as I was a patient. I have no idea what I was doing wrong except not saying what he wanted me to say? I was totally confused and almost walked out. I have never had an experience with a doctor like I had with him. He may be a good Doctor, but he must have been absent when they taught about bedside manner. I would never recommend this Doctor...and would never ever go back to him.

December 21st, 2010
Great Doctor. Office staff is very difficult to deal with.