A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Serynek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Serynek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Serynek, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Serynek graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Serynek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brian Serynek DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Serynek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Serynek has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Serynek practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.