Learn more about Dr. Stephen Settle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Settle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Settle, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Settle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Settle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Settle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Settle practice?
Dr. Stephen Settle practices Vascular Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Kyle, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.