Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Settle
Dr. Stephen Settle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Settle is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's North Austin Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin. Dr. Settle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Settle has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Stephen Settle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Michael Mueller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Mazin Foteh
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Bradley Boone
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi21