Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Settle
Dr. Stephen Settle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Settle is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center, University Medical Center Brackenridge and Heart Hospital of Austin. Dr. Settle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Settle has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Stephen Settle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.