A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Seward has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Seward MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Seward practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seward has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Seward practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Livonia, MI.
See Troy Internists.