A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Seward has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Seward MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Seward practice?
- Dr. Stephen Seward has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Seward practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.