A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sgambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sgambati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgambati graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sgambati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Sgambati MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Sgambati practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sgambati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sgambati practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mechanicville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Mechanicville Family Physicians and Mechanicville General Practitioners.