A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sgambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sgambati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sgambati
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sgambati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgambati graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sgambati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Sgambati MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Sgambati practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sgambati has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sgambati practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mechanicville, NY.
See Mechanicville Family Physicians and Mechanicville General Practitioners.