A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shaban, Urologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shaban, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaban graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Shaban MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Shaban practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shaban has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shaban practices Urology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Wake Forest, NC.
See Cary Urologists and Cary Endocrinologists.