Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shaban, Urologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaban
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shaban, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaban graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Shaban MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Shaban practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shaban has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shaban practices Urology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Urologists, Raleigh Endocrinologists, and Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.