Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shappell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shappell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shappell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shappell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shappell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Daniel Shappell MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Shappell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shappell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shappell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.