Dr. Stephen Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Shaw?

July 16th, 2011

Cared for me in the hospital

A lot of these questions are impertinent, as Dr. Shaw cared for me in the hospital only. He spent a great deal of time with me and my family, and did an excellent job of making me feel better about what was wrong. I have met few doctors like him; he clearly cares a great deal for the patients that he sees in the hospital.

October 23rd, 2010

This doctor is rude, arrogant and has a very poor presentation. He really did not know what he was doing. He did not explain anything to me and did not even examine me on his second or third visits. He ordered tests that I did not need. He consulted other doctors to do all the work (I think it was because they were his friends). His partners that covered when he wasn't there were better than him though. I will never go back to that hospital if I have him as a doctor again

January 27th, 2012