Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheldon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sheldon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sheldon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheldon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Sheldon DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sheldon has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sheldon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.