A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheldon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sheldon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheldon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Sheldon DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sheldon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sheldon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.