Dr. Stephen Sheppard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 5th, 2016
A satisfied patient
I had several cosmetic surgeries performed by Dr. Sheppard over the years. He was always very courteous and professional, and I was never disappointed with the outcome of any of the procedures. He, in fact, refused to perform further surgery that I wanted because he didn't feel that I needed it at the time. I have a great deal of respect for him because he could have very easily performed the unnecessary procedure and taken my money, but he chose not to do that.

September 7th, 2014
Tumy tuck
I'm having to go to another doc to fix what he missed up. He didn't put drainage tubes in. I had all kinds of stuff coming out of the center of the cut in my abdomen, liquids, blood, fat & tissue(s). He said thats normal, help me out with this. In other words, take care of it your self. I was literally pulling fat & tissue out this hole in the center of my body & constantly having to change bandages. I told him this is leaving a big scar & indent. He said it would be fine. Well - it isn't. I spent a lot of money & time on this & now I'm having to do it a second time. I'm not happy at all. I really don't want to give him 1 star, but it would let me type anything........ Ugh!

September 18th, 2013
Love the staff and service received
Anytime I need PS I will use Dr Shepard. I have used him for the last 9 years and have no complaints. Staff is great and friendly

October 17th, 2010
I would recommend dr. sheppard for plastic surgery he done a wonderful job on my leg.

March 30th, 2010
Dr Sheppard has been very good to me and my needs.i had 3 breast surgery and a tummy tuck. the results or excellent.and the staff is so nice i would never go anywhere else...