A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sheridan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sheridan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sheridan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Clovis Sheridan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sheridan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sheridan practices Family Medicine near Alpena, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillman, MI and Rogers City, MI.
See Alpena Family Physicians.