Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shew, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shew graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brian Shew MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Shew practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shew has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shew practices Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.