Dr. Stephen Shew Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Shew?

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Shew is very compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He is one of the best in the medical profession. Highly recommend him to any parent who is looking for a surgeon to perform surgery on his/her child.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr Shew save my boy's life. Thank you!

What a great doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2011

He saw my son, made a diagnosis and was honest about everything. He shows genuine concern for his patients. He was at the hospital at all hours checking up on my son. If you look up surgeon in the dictionary they should have his picture next to the definition.

Great pediatric surgeon

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

Dr Shew at UCLA was wonderful with me (anxious and worried mother) and my young daughter. I was very concerned about her condition that required a surgery on the intestines. My pediatrician highly recommended him for the "band-aid" type surgery with small incisions, and she was right on. He spent the time to explain everything in a way I could understand. He made sure all of my concerns and questions were answered, and I felt very comfortable that my daughter would be in the best hands. Surgery went well and she was back home as expected. Dr Shew explained everything that was going to take place and was very good at predicting how long everything would take. Best of all she is doing well and has barely noticable little scars.I would highly recommend Dr Shew for anyone in the unfortunate need of surgery for their child. He is the best!!

Posted on October 20th, 2015