Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shield, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- IgA Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shield graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Shield MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Shield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shield practices Allergy & Immunology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Williamsburg Allergists.