A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt Shield graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wyatt Shield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wyatt Shield practices Allergy & Immunology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Williamsburg Allergists.