Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shield, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- IgA Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shield graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Shield MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Shield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shield practices Allergy & Immunology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Williamsburg Allergists.