A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shirley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shirley has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Shirley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shirley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shirley practices Family Medicine near New Albany, MS.
See New Albany Family Physicians.