A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shogan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shogan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shogan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Harvey Shogan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Shogan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Shogan practices Neurological Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.