A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sholkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholkoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sholkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sholkoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholkoff graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sholkoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Director Sholkoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Sholkoff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sholkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sholkoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.