A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sholkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholkoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sholkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sholkoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholkoff graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sholkoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Director Sholkoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Sholkoff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sholkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sholkoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.