Dr. Stephen Shopbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Shopbell?

Simply amazing

Posted on August 29th, 2017

He has helped me sooo much

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 18th, 2017

He is very compassionate and understanding. I feel he is a great listener and really cares. I don't know what or where I would be without his help. Thank you

Posted on January 27th, 2016

He is my dauther dr and I will recommend highly recommend

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Best Doctor I have Ever had and would highly recommend anyone to use his expertise or anything health related in their field offered by him or his associates. thank you and hope to return in the featur e

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Worst ever. Actually thought about reporting him. Felt like I was being "gaslighted". He schedules his own appointments, and never really schedules them. Could not make appointments through the reception desk, could not leave a messages with front desk or with the answering service after hours. I HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM TO CALL ME--which he did once--at 9 O'clock in the evening, when I was putting my kids to bed. I left multiple messages--I NEEDED an appointment so he would refill my Rx. He would not refill my meds until he saw me. BUT I COULD NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM! OMG. It was insane. Also, typical wait time with this man is 45-60mns. NOT an exaggeration. If you speak to the front desk about it, their response is: "That is how it is in this business". I cannot believe I put myself through working with him for more than a year.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Great doctor. Busy. Terrible staff.

Worst ever

Posted on September 27th, 2012

In a nutshell he lacks compassion, will talk about your private session with other, after a botched drug test he told my wife the results before me, the administrative staff either doesn't give messages or the doctors don't feel the need to get back to you back at all. At this very moment I am waiting on my suboxone prescription which is late and after 2 faxes from Walgreens 3 messages from me and a call to the crisis center still no word back! They could not care less about the well being of their patients. Hope i get my medicine before tomorrow.

awesome doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2012

dr shopbell is awesome, i would never have changed doctors if i had not moved away from that area, dr shopbell is very good at his job, he is very kind and understanding.

One of the best...

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I have seen several psychiatrists over the last 15 yrs. I have dealt with severe, at times life threatening, depression most of my life. I have had a few that I had to counsel, lol, and a few that were just aloof and could care less about me. However, everyone knows that when you find that rare Dr.; will take time to properly diagnose you, has a caring attitude, has a good command of the field, and you can actually trust, you hang on to them!This is what I have found in Dr. Shopbell.Thanks for all of your help Doc!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Thorough, competent, I have even more faith in him now that he has moved to his new office. He is very knowledgeable and allows me to have control in my own healthcare. I highly recommend him. I don't mind the wait in his office because I know he will give me just as much time as he has given every other client.

Uncarring, Horrid listener.

Posted on April 18th, 2010

Wouldnt listen to my problems. Told me i had problems... Almost wet himself when my parents were arguing. Im not kidding. He never listened. Hes a really mean guy uncaring. I wanted anti anxieties he tried pumping me full of anti depressants and sleeping pills. Great guy. Whack Job.

Posted on October 7th, 2017