Pediatricians
Video profile
1420 1/2 Schoolhouse Rd
Wall Township, NJ 07753
732-280-0660
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Happy with my choice  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Shroyer for over 15 yrs and he is very accurate with his diagnosis. I've had children in the hospital and he was VERY attentive to thme starting in the ER...He's been there after I delivered my babies, he checked them out and been seeing them since. I'm very happy with him.

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

We've been with Dr. Shroyer for 20 years. He has spent time with my kids in the hospital and his office and has always showed us compassion. He spends as much time as we need at each visit, but you need to ask questions, as he takes his cue from the patients. I trust him to inform us and make sound diagnoses.

|  looking for another pediatrician  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

There seems to be no nurse in the office. The receptionist wears jeans and seems rather unprofessional for a doctor's office. The doctor is nice but the annual exam he gave my children did not seem very thorough. We were seeing him for the first time. He hardly asked any questions and barely examined them. I took one of them to have a sports physical at school a few weeks later so he could get a more thorough exam. Today I took him to see Dr. Shroyer because he has had pain on the outside of his ear for over a week. Dr. examined him but found nothing wrong. Later my fearful son finally let me near his ear and right away I saw a festering wound where the top of his glasses has been rubbing against it. There was even hair stuck to the blood. I don't know how the doctor missed it. He has a lot of experience and his office is very convenient, but we will be looking for another doctor.