Dr. Stephen Shroyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Shroyer?

September 27th, 2016

Clueless with childhood milestones and vaccines

Stay away from this pediatrician! He over-vaccinated my baby boy and there was absolutely no informed consent with the vaccines. He was sick every time he got vaccinated with horrible side effects, but this doctor refused to acknowledge it. When my son started to regress and lose his skills and speech, he told me not to worry about it and that boys take longer to talk. My son started to develop all the classic signs of autism and he never took my concerns seriously. I had to go to another pediatrician for a second opinion. My son is 12 years old today. He has autism and he can barely speak. Vaccines and pediatricians do cause autism. Pediatricians are not trained in medical school on vaccines. Do your own research on vaccines. I learned the hard way!

November 16th, 2015

concern for the children was above the norm. excellent knowledge beyond pediatrics.

July 13th, 2015

Best Doctor

Best Doctor I had for my children

July 11th, 2011

Happy with my choice

I've seen Dr. Shroyer for over 15 yrs and he is very accurate with his diagnosis. I've had children in the hospital and he was VERY attentive to thme starting in the ER...He's been there after I delivered my babies, he checked them out and been seeing them since. I'm very happy with him.

June 28th, 2011

Long time patient

We've been with Dr. Shroyer for 20 years. He has spent time with my kids in the hospital and his office and has always showed us compassion. He spends as much time as we need at each visit, but you need to ask questions, as he takes his cue from the patients. I trust him to inform us and make sound diagnoses.

July 2nd, 2010

looking for another pediatrician

There seems to be no nurse in the office. The receptionist wears jeans and seems rather unprofessional for a doctor's office. The doctor is nice but the annual exam he gave my children did not seem very thorough. We were seeing him for the first time. He hardly asked any questions and barely examined them. I took one of them to have a sports physical at school a few weeks later so he could get a more thorough exam. Today I took him to see Dr. Shroyer because he has had pain on the outside of his ear for over a week. Dr. examined him but found nothing wrong. Later my fearful son finally let me near his ear and right away I saw a festering wound where the top of his glasses has been rubbing against it. There was even hair stuck to the blood. I don't know how the doctor missed it. He has a lot of experience and his office is very convenient, but we will be looking for another doctor.

July 23rd, 2016