Learn more about Dr. Stephen Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Siegel, Cardiologist, Sports Cardiology, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Siegel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Siegel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Siegel practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.