Learn more about Dr. Stephen Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Siegel, Cardiologist, Sports Cardiology, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Siegel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Siegel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Siegel practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.