A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Siegel, Cardiologist, Sports Cardiology, Internal Medicine is Excellent. Dr. Siegel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Siegel, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including General Cardiology Arteriosclerosis Echocardiogram Acute Myocardial Infarction Cardiomyopathies Radionuclide Imaging Cardilogy, General Cardiology, Arteriosclerosis, Echocardiogram, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Cardiomyopathies, Radionuclide Imaging Cardilogy, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Siegel practice?
Dr. Stephen Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Siegel, Dr. Steven Siegel, Dr. Stefan Siegel, Dr. Steve Siegel